Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 and art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR) we wish to inform you that:
- The Data Controller of your personal data is the Global Compact Poland Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw (00-688), at Emilii Plater str. 25 apt. 64, tel. 22 646 52 58; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data will be processed as part of the “Zjednoczony Biznes dla Ukrainy / Uniting Business for Ukraine” program, in particular as regards processing by the Survey Controller among enterprises operating outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, ie Art. 6 lit. b) and c) GDPR in order to prepare a Report and publish a Report at the UN General Assembly and the Administrator’s implementation of the ” Zjednoczony Biznes dla Ukrainy / Uniting Business for Ukraine” program. Personal data will not be transferred to other entities located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The recipients of personal data will be: entities providing services to the Data Controller and cooperating with the Data Controller as part of the processing purpose referred to in point 2 above and entities authorized to obtain them on the basis of legal provisions.
- The Controller will process the following personal data: [name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position], of persons who are:
- representatives of the Respondent,
- members of its organs,
- persons employed by the Respondent or cooperating with the Respondent whose data was provided in connection with the performance of the Controller’s obligations regarding the implementation of the ” Zjednoczony Biznes dla Ukrainy / Uniting Business for Ukraine” program and the Report to the UN General Assembly.
- Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, and after its termination for a period resulting from the relevant legal provisions regarding the limitation of claims.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right of access to the content of the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR);
b) the right to rectification of the data (in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR);
c) the right to erasure of the data (in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR);
d) the right to restriction of data processing (in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR);
e) the right to data portability (in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR);
f) the right to object (in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR),
g) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if it is considered that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose referred to in point 2 above.
- Personal Data shall not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.